DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Gov. Kim Reynolds says White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is the special guest speaker at her annual campaign fundraiser Harvest Festival scheduled for Oct. 13.
Reynolds says the festival will be a family-oriented event celebrating "the progress we are making across the state of Iowa."
She is running for her first full term as governor against Democrat Fred Hubbell.
The festival which costs $50 per ticket will feature live music, pumpkin decorating, balloon animals, and a barbeque.
The three-hour event is scheduled to be held at the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
- Sarah Sanders to speak at Iowa governor's fundraiser
- Iowa Governor speaks at Entrepreneur Center Gala
- Sarah Sanders to step down as White House press secretary
- Bernie Sanders makes top Iowa hires
- Sanders, O'Rourke face off in Iowa
- Sanders campaign loses Iowa political director
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa
- Golden Apple Winner: Sarah Glowaski
- SAW: Sarah Dravis from Lourdes
- Governor candidate in North Iowa