DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Gov. Kim Reynolds says White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is the special guest speaker at her annual campaign fundraiser Harvest Festival scheduled for Oct. 13.
Reynolds says the festival will be a family-oriented event celebrating "the progress we are making across the state of Iowa."
She is running for her first full term as governor against Democrat Fred Hubbell.
The festival which costs $50 per ticket will feature live music, pumpkin decorating, balloon animals, and a barbeque.
The three-hour event is scheduled to be held at the Iowa State Fairgrounds.
- Sarah Sanders to speak at Iowa governor's fundraiser
- Bernie Sanders makes top Iowa hires
- Sanders, O'Rourke face off in Iowa
- Iowa Governor makes stop in north Iowa
- Governor candidate in North Iowa
- Governor briefed on Iowa diasters
- Golden Apple Winner: Sarah Glowaski
- Fundraising in eastern Iowa for "inclusive" playground
- Iowa governor defends her budget move
- Iowa Governor unveils tax cut plan