MASON CITY, Iowa – A Cerro Gordo County man accused of sexually abusing a child gets probation.
21-year-old Antonio Ochoa Sandoval of Mason City pleaded guilty to two counts of lascivious acts with a child. Authorities say he committed those crimes in October 2011 and at least one of them involved a nine-year-old girl. He was arrested in May 2017.
According to court documents, Sandoval has been sentenced to 10 years of supervised probation as a sex offender. He was given a given a five year prison sentence on each count but both were suspended.
- Sandoval sentenced for lascivious acts
- Franklin County man sentenced for lascivious acts
- Osage man pleads guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- Hardin County man gets probation for lascivious acts with a child
- Cresco man pleads not guilty to lascivious acts with a child
- Man charged in Floyd County on multiple counts of lascivious acts with a child
- Servantez sentenced
- Scarcello sentenced
- Reacting to the Equality Act
- Sentence handed down for sex act in Mason City's East Park