Junior Iowa heavyweight wrestler Sam Stoll has been rehabing the past two seasons after suffering a torn ACL twice. But this season he is back to his winning ways, wrestling true to form, and making an impact on the Hawkeye lineup. Click on the video tab for the full story.
- Sam Stoll returns to Hawkeye lineup in style
- Hawkeyes wallop Hoosiers, 42-16
- Hawkeye basketball player has surgery
- Will Tyler Cook's return be enough for the Hawkeyes?
- Snyder leaves Hawkeyes, Wirfs suspended for opener
- Hawkeye Harvest asking for produce donations
- Hawkeyes triumph, Ferentz passes Fry for wins
- Hawkeyes, Meyer aiming for Big 10 championship
- Hawkeyes headed back to the Outback Bowl
- SAW: Forest City's Sam Snyder