Junior Iowa heavyweight wrestler Sam Stoll has been rehabing the past two seasons after suffering a torn ACL twice. But this season he is back to his winning ways, wrestling true to form, and making an impact on the Hawkeye lineup. Click on the video tab for the full story.
- Sam Stoll returns to Hawkeye lineup in style
- Hawkeyes wallop Hoosiers, 42-16
- Hawkeyes squeak past Bryant
- Hawkeyes whip Illini, 95-71
- Hawkeye basketball player has surgery
- Hawkeyes handle Northern Iowa, 77-54
- Boilermakers blow away Hawkeyes, 86-70
- Hawkeye basketball player to transfer
- Countdown to Kickoff: Iowa Hawkeyes
- Will Tyler Cook's return be enough for the Hawkeyes?