ROCHESTER, Minn.- A place known for helping others, The Salvation Army. But its doors had to briefly close this morning. "I think it's terrible that someone would have the nerve to break in to one of the fun stores that people like to donate and have a good time in."
The Salvation Army on West Frontage Road in Rochester was burglarized and vandalized over the weekend. Cash was taken from the registers and multiple spots in the store were trashed.
The Director of Community Engagement tells KIMT they do have security footage they hope will help police in their investigation.
- Salvation Army burglarized and vandalized
- Salvation Army hosts Christmas dinner
- Salvation Army Majors are retired
- Salvation Army opens hair salon
- Salvation Army now pays volunteers
- Salvation Army exceeds holiday campaign goal
- Donation to Salvation Army Adult Center
- Rochester Salvation Army celebrates Majors retiring
- Long time Salvation Army volunteer retires
- Rochester Salvation Army preps for holiday season