AUSTIN, Minn. – Stealing a safe gets a man 10 years of supervised probation.
Devon Donial Dorsey, 22 of Rochester, was sentenced Friday on one count of 1st degree burglary. Austin police say he stole safe from a home in the 2100 block of 1st Avenue NE on February 16. Officers say they followed a blood trail and drag marks to find the safe in a garage across the street and Dorsey with dried blood on his shoes and hands.
In addition to the decade of probation, Dorsey must pay $1,000 restitution.
- Safe thief sentenced in Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Jet ski thief sentenced
- Missing child from Mower County found safe
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Puppy thief sentenced to jail
- Vacuum thief sentenced in Rochester
- Tool thief sentenced in Howard County
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County