OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A house was ransacked and an SUV was reported stolen during a residential burglary, the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said.
Authorities responded at 4:10 p.m. Thursday to the 7000 block of 30th St. SE in Marion Township where they discovered a garage door open and a white 2005 Chevy Blazer (valued at $3,000) with license plate 999 NNU missing.
The house was also burglarized and $4,000 in items were stolen, including 25 caliber handgun.
There was evidence that it was a forced entry.
- SUV, gun among things stolen in Olmsted Co. burglary
- Residential burglary being investigated in Olmsted County
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.
- Pair of Olmsted Co. burglaries reported
- Catalytic converters stolen in Olmsted County
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one
- Guns reported stolen in Austin
- Patrol: Teen driving stolen SUV kills 3 in Minneapolis crash
- 3 burglaries reported over the weekend in Olmsted County
- Laptops, tablets and jewelry reported stolen from Olmsted Co. home