FORT SNELLING, Minn. – A Winona man is dead after a high-speed crash early Saturday morning near the Minneapolis airport.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Emmanuel Onsongo, 25, drove an SUV into the terminal area at a high rate speed, lost control, and hit a cement pillar. He was killed in the crash and the State Patrol says it is not clear if he was wearing his seat belt or not.
Minneapolis airport police assisted at the scene. This crash happened around 1:13 am Saturday.
- SUV crash at Minneapolis airport kills Winona man
- Patrol: Teen driving stolen SUV kills 3 in Minneapolis crash
- Winona man killed in Thursday morning crash
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Fleeing SUV strikes children in park near Minneapolis school
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Woman and fetus killed, 3 injured in Minneapolis crash
- SUV crashes into Austin backyard
- Winona County killer sentenced