ROCHESTER, Minn. - Sunday was another unseasonably warm day with temperatures reaching the low fifties.
The lot usually full of geese at Silver Lake Park, was full of cars.
People of all ages came out to bike, run, walk, and play in the sun.
Laura Peters brought her kids to feed the geese.
She said she wants to enjoy the warm weather before the snow falls.
"If you guys get a chance get out and enjoy the weather while you can, it's beautiful, especially here in Rochester," she said.
- Soaking up the sun
- Bike The Sun
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- Storm Team 3: Tracking a warm up and sun
- Second sentence issued for Sun Tan City robbery
- Eye doctors: Protect your eyes with sun glasses like you take care of your skin for the sun
- 1 facing aggravated robbery charge in connection to Sun Tan City incident
- Sun, rain or both for the weekend? Check the forecast here