FLOYD CO., Iowa - According to the Floyd County Sheriff's Office, an out-of-state semi driver lost control Monday morning while driving on the Avenue of the Saints over Highway 14.
This is the photo a deputy took, showing how far the truck traveled. It went through trees and a farm field before coming to a stop.
A deputy says the driver was not hurt and the truck suffered minimal damage. Roads were completely covered at the time.
Roads continue to be an issue across north Iowa and southern Minnesota. For a look at roads closer to home, take a look at these links:
- Semi driver loses control on Avenue of the Saints
- 1 injured in semi crash on Avenue of the Saints
- 2 taken to hospital after car-semi collision on Avenue of the Saints
- Lawsuit filed over Avenue of the Saints intersection
- Vehicle fire on Avenue of the Saints backs up traffic
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- Police: Mason City driver loses control of vehicle, hits house in Charles City
- Countdown to Kickoff: Saint Ansgar Saints