OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - More than two dozen shell casings were found after a report of shots fired.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 8000 block of 35th St. SW in Salem Township on Sunday at 4:35 p.m.
When deputies arrived, they found 26 shell casings from a .223 caliber rifle. Witnesses said a small car with square headlights was seen leaving the scene.
- SE Minnesota deputies find more than 2 dozen shell casings after report of shots fired
- Early morning fire in rural SE Minnesota
- Authorities seek public's help in finding missing SE Minnesota teen
- Minnesota officials find THC in vaping illness cases
- Family of six hurt in SE Minnesota house fire
- One person dies in SE Minnesota house fire
- Report of shots fired in Olmsted County
- Report of shots fired in Rochester.
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota trail gets national designation