AUSTIN, Minn. – Stealing from a Mower County farm is landing a man behind bars.
Troy Alan Meyer, 52 of Austin, was arrested in December 2018 after law enforcement says he stole more than $7,000 worth of items from a property in Dexter Township. The owner of the property got a cell phone photo of a truck driving away with his equipment in the back. Authorities say that truck was then found at Meyer’s home.
Meyer pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and 5th degree drug possession. He was sentenced Thursday to 15 months in prison, with credit for 63 days already served.
- Rural Mower County burglary going to prison
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death
- Prison sentence for Mower County abduction
- Sunday morning house fire in rural Mower county
- Final sentence in rural Mower County drug bust
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Austin man pleads guilty to rural burglary
- One brother pleads not guilty to Mower County burglary