AUSTIN, Minn. – Stealing from a Mower County farm is landing a man behind bars.
Troy Alan Meyer, 52 of Austin, was arrested in December 2018 after law enforcement says he stole more than $7,000 worth of items from a property in Dexter Township. The owner of the property got a cell phone photo of a truck driving away with his equipment in the back. Authorities say that truck was then found at Meyer’s home.
Meyer pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and 5th degree drug possession. He was sentenced Thursday to 15 months in prison, with credit for 63 days already served.
- Rural Mower County burglary going to prison
- Three sentenced for rural Floyd County burglary
- Prison sentence for Mower County abduction
- Prison sentence for Mower County drug death
- Prison sentence after Mower County meth arrest
- Sunday morning house fire in rural Mower county
- Final sentence in rural Mower County drug bust
- Grain dryer fire reported this weekend in rural Mower County
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- One brother pleads not guilty to Mower County burglary