MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rudd woman will have to get a mental health evaluation after pleading guilty to drug possession.
Kayleigh Rae Hormann, 26, was arrested in January for having methamphetamine at the Mason City Walmart. She pleaded guilty to possession of meth-3rd offense and was sentenced Wednesday to three years of supervised probation. Hormann must also get a mental health evaluation within 60 days and complete all recommended treatment.
In addition, she will have to spend up to 180 days at a residential correctional facility.
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Bus/car crash near Rudd
- Rudd man sentenced to jail for attacking his wife
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth
- Rudd man convicted in screwdriver attack
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- California woman sentenced for meth in Freeborn County