MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rudd man is pleading not guilty to three drug crimes after a traffic stop in Clear Lake.
Matthew John Stiles, 33, was pulled over on March 11 along Plaza Drive. Law enforcement says a smell of marijuana led to a search of the vehicle, which turned up more than seven grams of methamphetamine.
Stiles is pleading not guilty to possession with intent to deliver meth, possession of marijuana, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. His trial is set to begin on June 18.
- Rudd man pleads not guilty to drug charges
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Bus/car crash near Rudd
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Rudd man convicted in screwdriver attack
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Rochester man pleads guilty to two drug charges
- Man pleads not guilty to multiple drug charges
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Winona man pleads not guilty to Rochester drug charges