RUDD, Iowa – A Floyd County man is accused of stabbing his wife with a screwdriver.
Matt Stiles, 32 of Rudd, is charged with 1st degree burglary and domestic assault causing serious injury. According to court documents, his wife has a no contact order against Stiles but he forcefully entered her home Wednesday, threw her to the ground, hit her in the head, and stabbed her in the back with a screwdriver.
Law enforcement says the woman complained of rib pain and said she feared for her life.
Stiles has been booked into the Floyd County Jail on $27,000 cash only bond.
- Rudd man accused of stabbing his wife with a screwdriver
- Rudd man convicted in screwdriver attack
- Plea entered in Freeborn County screwdriver stabbing
- Rudd man sentenced to jail for attacking his wife
- Rudd man accused of sex abuse turns himself in
- Bus/car crash near Rudd
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Not guilty plea in screwdriver attack
- Rudd man gets prison for Mason City theft
- Rudd man pleads not guilty to drug charges