AUSTIN, Minn. – A woman is sentenced for stealing her in-laws’ credit card information.
Serena Kay Gardner, 33 of Rose Creek, pleaded guilty in Mower County District Court to one count of financial transaction card fraud. Authorities say Gardner used the credit card info of her estranged mother- and father-in-law to buy over $1,000 worth of items at Walmarts in Austin, Albert Lea, Rochester, and Red Wing.
Gardner has been given one year of unsupervised probation and must pay $1,042.14 in restitution.
- Rose Creek woman sentenced for stealing relatives' credit card info
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Mason City woman accused of stealing her mother's credit card
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Mason City woman sentenced for using a stolen credit card
- Rose Creek man sentenced for 4.9 pounds of marijuana
- Minneapolis credit card thief finally sentenced in Rochester
- Titonka woman sentenced for stealing over $50,000