ROCHESTER, Minn.-The Ronald McDonald House provides a place for families from all over the country to stay while their children seek medical treatment in Rochester.
“As we provide that home away from home for families and children to be able to give them things like home cooked meals things that they would normally have at their house is a really special thing,” said Dreyer.
It can be expensive for families to buy items like cleaning supplies and toiletries.
Those little things director Jacob Dreyer say make families' time in Rochester feel a little more comfortable.
Every season they send out a list of items needed for guests.
The items can range from towels to plastic forks and spoons.
Dreyer says it doesn't matter what you donate, it will be used.
“Those items are going to directly impact families they'll go straight into those kitchens, into those rest rooms anywhere we'll need cleaning supplies like that they will go the families, the children you know they will be used and used well,” said Dreyer.
- Ronald McDonald House reaches out for support
- Ronald McDonald house expansion
- Ronald McDonald House breaking ground
- Signing Opportunity: Ronald McDonald House Expansion Project
- Ronald McDonald House looking for 'House Dinner Heroes'
- Rochester moms and Ronald Mcdonald House help families in need
- Rochester moms 'give joy' at the Ronald McDonald House
- Family of young man receiving treatment at Mayo bring donations to Ronald McDonald House
- Celebrating the holidays away from home at the Ronald McDonald House
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe