CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa – No one was hurt in a rollover accident Saturday night.
The Sheriff’s Office says it happened a little after 10 pm near the intersection of 230th Street and Mallard Avenue. Vince Leroy Ankrum, 41 of Sheffield, was driving south on Mallard when he turned west onto 230th, lost control, and rolled into the ditch.
Neither Ankrum nor his passenger, Sheena Marie Bailey, 46, were hurt.
Ankrum was cited for failure to maintain control. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says distracted driving is to blame for the accident.
- Rollover southwest of Mason City
- Rollover crash in northwest Mason City
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Crews on scene after reported gas leak in southwest Mason City
- Breaking: Man wanted after two bodies found in southwest Mason City
- UPDATE: Service being restored after gas leak in southwest Mason City
- Charles City teen injured in rollover
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!