AUSTIN, Minn. - A one-vehicle rollover on Interstate 90 in Austin has injured one person.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 50-year-old Ganta Henderson of Austin was driving east at the Highway 218 off ramp, went off the road, hit a reflective post, then rolled and his vehicle landed on its roof. Road conditions were snowy and icy at the time of this accident, which happened around 2:29 pm Monday.
Henderson was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Rollover on I-90 in Austin
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- Rollover crash on I-90 sends woman to the hospital
- I-90 bridge project in Austin aims for 2021
- 5 injured, including 4 kids, in southern Minnesota rollover crash on I-90
- Rollover crash Thursday on I-90 in Mower County sends 1 to hospital
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Semi accident on I-90 in Olmsted County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- Close call for a motorcyclist on I-90