HIGH FOREST TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person was hurt after a Friday morning rollover in Olmsted County.
It took place along Highway 30 around 7:43 am. The Minnesota State Patrol says 61-year-old Sheri Yvonne Crowley of Hayfield was driving east, went off the road near mile marker 218, and rolled.
Crowley was taken to St. Mary’s hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury. The State Patrol says she was wearing her seat belt.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Stewartville’s sidewalk situation
- Geotek expanding in Stewartville
- SAW: Stewartville's Josh Buri
- SAW: Stewartville volleyball
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- Is Stewartville's City Hall haunted?
- Two-vehicle crash in Stewartville