FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. – The Minnesota State Patrol said road conditions were snowy and icy when a vehicle rolled late Thursday night.
Authorities say 23-year-old John Kalapos, of Cucamonga, California, suffered non-life threatening injuries when the 2003 Toyota TK he was driving rolled near the Minnesota-Iowa border.
The pickup was northbound on I-35 when it lost control, went into the ditch and rolled near mile marker 3.
Kalapos was transported to Albert Lea Medical Center.
- Rollover crash near Minnesota-Iowa border on I-35
- I-35 crash in Minnesota injures three Iowans
- Part of I-35 closed in Minnesota
- 1 injured in northeast Iowa rollover crash
- Multiple crashes on I-35 in Worth County
- Traffic impacted after crash on I-35
- Car/deer accident blocked I-35
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Rollover crash in Dodge County