FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. – The Minnesota State Patrol said road conditions were snowy and icy when a vehicle rolled late Thursday night.
Authorities say 23-year-old John Kalapos, of Cucamonga, California, suffered non-life threatening injuries when the 2003 Toyota TK he was driving rolled near the Minnesota-Iowa border.
The pickup was northbound on I-35 when it lost control, went into the ditch and rolled near mile marker 3.
Kalapos was transported to Albert Lea Medical Center.
- Rollover crash near Minnesota-Iowa border on I-35
- I-35 crash in Minnesota injures three Iowans
- UPDATE: I-35 reopened from Ames to the Minnesota border
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- UPDATE: Minnesota chase ended in North Iowa, blocks I-35
- Part of I-35 closed in Minnesota
- I-35 and I-90 reopened in southern Minnesota
- 1 injured in northeast Iowa rollover crash
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash
- Cattle on I-35 blamed for semi rollover crash that injures 2 in Freeborn Co.