MASON CITY, Iowa – A rollover accident temporarily closed a section of 12th Street NW.
The single-vehicle rollover happened just past the intersection with Taft Avenue and the 77-year-old driver was taken from the scene by ambulance. Authorities say the driver apparently suffered some sort of medical condition and crashed into a tree.
No other details are available at this time.
- Rollover crash in northwest Mason City
- Rollover southwest of Mason City
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Two vehicles totaled after Mason City crash
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Two-vehicle crash in Mason City