WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A Texas driver is hurt after a North Iowa rollover.
The Iowa State Patrol says Celestine Asamba-Aboki, 31 of Dallas, TX, was driving south on Interstate 35, went off the road to the left near mile marker 212, overcorrected, and then wound up in the west ditch and rolling over.
Asamba-Aboki was flown by helicopter to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa for treatment. Asamba-Aboki was treated and released.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office, Worth County EMS, Mason City EMS, and Mercy Air Med assisted at the scene of this crash, which happened around 6:30 am Thursday.
- UPDATE: Rollover crash in Worth County injures one
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- One-vehicle rollover in Worth County
- 1 charged after rollover crash in Worth County
- Two rollover crashes Friday night in Worth County
- Man arrested after rollover crash in Worth County
- 1 injured in northeast Iowa rollover crash
- Kasson man injured in rollover crash
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one