Worth County, Iowa – An early-morning accident in Worth County resulted in a vehicle rolling multiple times.
According to the Worth County Sheriff’s Office, a 911 call was received around 2:20 a.m. Sunday for a one-vehicle accident on Thrush Ave. and 510th St.
The vehicle, driven by Nisha Davis, of Glenville, Minnesota, was traveling northbound when she lost control and it went into the east ditch.
The vehicle rolled multiple times and came to rest in a field a half mile south of 510th St. Davis was uninjured.
She was cited for failure to maintain control.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by Northwood Fire and Rescue and Dick’s Towing.
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- One-vehicle rollover in Worth County
- 1 charged after rollover crash in Worth County
- Man arrested after rollover crash in Worth County
- UPDATE: Rollover crash in Worth County injures one
- Two rollover crashes Friday night in Worth County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Worth County wetlands project in early stages
- Rollover crash in rural Fillmore County