SWALEDALE, Iowa – One person is hurt after a single-vehicle rollover in Cerro Gordo County.
The Sheriff’s Office says it happened a little before 3 pm Monday on 140th Street, about ½ mile east of Indigo Avenue. 61-year-old Robert Eugene De Los Sontos of Sheffield was driving east when he apparently lost control, went into the north ditch and tipped his car onto the passenger’s side before coming to rest on all four wheels.
Mason City Fire Medics took De Los Sontos to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa for evaluation. The Sheriff’s Office says De Los Sontos was wearing his seat belt.
This accident remains under investigation. The Swaledale Fire Department and Rockwell-Swaledale EMT’s also assisted at the scene.
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Two-car accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County
- Hospital harasser sentenced in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County Community Foundation announces grants