STEWARTVILLE, Minn. - A late night crash sends five people to the hospital.
It happened Thursday just before midnight on I-90 just north of Stewartville.
State Troopers say a mini-van driven by Brenda Walla, 39 of Wisconsin with four kids inside went off the road and rolled. The freeway was blocked off for about a half hour while crews cleared the scene.
At least one passenger was flown to St. Mary's Hospital by Mayo 1. According to State Patrol, one of the kids (age 10) wasn't wearing a seat belt.
All of the injuries appear to be non-life threatening.
- 5 injured, including 4 kids, in southern Minnesota rollover crash on I-90
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- Rollover on I-90 in Austin
- I-35 and I-90 reopened in southern Minnesota
- Iowa State Patrol: 3 injured, including 2 kids, in Sunday rollover crash in Cerro Gordo County
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- State Patrol: 1 killed in southern Minnesota rollover crash
- Lake Mills woman injured in Minnesota rollover
- 4 injured, including children, in Minnesota school bus crash
- 6 killed in overnight crash on I-90 in SE Minnesota