MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rockwell man is pleading guilty to attacking a woman and a sheriff’s deputy.
Greg Alan Neve, 41, is charged with assault on persons in certain occupations and domestic abuse assault. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says it arrested Neve after a report of a fight between a man and woman in a Rockwell street.
Rockwell is accused of leaving the woman bruised and with a cut on the back of her head, then head butting a deputy during his arrest.
A sentencing hearing is scheduled for June 17.
- Rockwell man pleads guilty to assaults
- Rockwell death under investigation
- Minnesota man pleads guilty in Osage assault
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Austin man pleads guilty to assaulting roommates
- Rockwell native sets powerlifting records
- Juan Bendickson pleads not guilty to assault
- Austin woman pleads guilty to bar assault