MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rockford woman is pleading not guilty to possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine.
29-year-old Kristin Traci Adams was arrested after police were called to the Days Inn in Mason City on November 5. Officers say Adams was found asleep in the lobby, had slurred speech, and admitted to using meth the night before. Police say a search of Adams turned up two baggies of meth, a glass pipe, six needles, and clear baggies.
She is now scheduled to stand trial on January 9 in Cerro Gordo County District Court.
- Rockford woman pleads not guilty to meth charge
- Chatfield woman pleads guilty to selling meth
- Ventura woman pleads guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads guilty to meth possession
- Woman pleads not guilty to meth charge in southern Minnesota
- Plainview woman pleads not guilty to Rochester meth crimes
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Kellogg woman pleads not guilty to meth possession
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth dealing