CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Rockford man is facing charges related to two stolen pickup trucks and a stolen tractor.
Colton Lee Lindley, 22, was arrested Tuesday and stands accused of five counts of possession of stolen property, 2nd degree arson, and ongoing criminal conduct. Authorities say Lindley was involved with the theft of two Dodge Ram Trucks, a trailer, and an International tractor. The thefts occurred on May 31, July 18, and July 19.
Law enforcement says one of the pickup trucks was stripped and torn apart, then set on fire on a rural Floyd County road. According to court documents, the trucks were each worth over $10,000 and the tractor was worth over $1,000. The tractor and one of the pickup trucks were recovered by authorities.
In addition, law enforcement says their investigation also found stolen checks and the fuel tank and fuel nozzles belonging to a stolen truck. Court document state Lindley had access to all the areas where stolen property was found.
- Rockford man arrested for stolen vehicles
- Rockford man in Minnesota crash
- SAW: Rockford's Zach Bushbaum
- SAW: Rockford's Marissa Norby
- Austin man arrested for stolen vehicle in Worth County.
- Another arrest for stolen vehicles in Floyd County
- Austin teen arrested for stolen off-road vehicles
- Meth is sending a Rockford man to prison
- Charles City man arrested for stolen saxophone
- Experienced Rockford squad starting out strong