ROCHESTER, Minn. – An investigation is underway after a woman who suffered a laceration on her head was taken to the emergency room.
Rochester police said at around 8:30 Tuesday a 35-year-old woman was treated for a laceration on the back of her head after suffering a sharp-force injury.
The woman said the assault happened in the 1400 block of 4th Ave. SE (Meadow Park Apartments) when she heard an argument in the hallway.
She said around 3-4 people were there and that one person began to assault her.
No charges have been filed.
- Rochester woman treated after apartment complex assault
- Kitchen fire in Rochester apartment
- 4 facing charges after search warrant executed at Rochester apartment complex
- Police: Five arrested in connection to February robbery at Rochester apartment complex
- Police: Wanted Rochester man located after electricity cut to apartment complex
- Rochester man loses assault appeal
- Developers discuss proposed apartment complex in Garner with public
- New apartment complex being built in Pine Island
- 2 Mason City apartment complexes evacuated due to flooding
- $10M, 113-unit apartment complex proposed for downtown Mason City