ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman pleads guilty to careless driving in a grocery store parking lot.
Kelly Ann Olson, 50 of Rochester, was charged after police say she cut through the parking lot at the Hy-Vee Crossroads on January 22 and hit a shopping cart being pushed by a 54-year-old woman, knocking the woman to the ground. The woman was the examined by Gold Cross Ambulance.
Olson entered a guilty plea to misdemeanor careless driving Tuesday and was ordered to pay a $200 fine.
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Woman sentenced for Stewartville collision
- Woman cited after vehicle-pedestrian collision in Rochester Hy-Vee parking lot
- Parking lot drug dealer sentenced in Austin
- Parking lot assault reported in Rochester
- Rochester ReStore parking lot repair fundraiser
- New electronic kiosks at Rochester parking lot
- Rochester woman in Winona County collision
- Rochester woman hospitalized after two-vehicle collision
- Rochester woman gets probation for intentional collision