ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman gets a quarter-century of probation for less than 13 grams of methamphetamine.
Elizabeth Christine Vomhof, 33 of Rochester, was arrested in May. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Vomhof sold 12.45 grams of meth to a confidential informant in the parking lot of a Rochester business. Court records state the meth was hidden inside a cigarette pack and exchanged for $400.
Vomhof pleaded guilty to 2nd degree sale of drugs. She must serve 81 days in jail, followed by 25 years of supervised probation, and must perform 100 hours of community work service or pay a $1,000 fine.
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Elgin woman sentenced for Rochester meth possession
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Prison sentence for Rochester meth dealer
- Duo sentenced for dealing meth in Rochester
- Rochester man sentenced for selling meth
- Rochester meth dealer sentenced to prison
- Cresco woman sentenced for meth possession
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Clear Lake woman sentenced for meth