ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman who shot out a fast food drive-thru window pleaded guilty Thursday.
Bailey Danielle Zywicki, 21 of Rochester, was charged after law enforcement said a domestic dispute on October 16 ended with Zywicki shooting the drive-thru window at the Wendy’s on Highway 63 South with a BB gun.
She entered a guilty plea to 4th degree damage to property and was sentenced to one year of supervised probation and must pay a $300 fine or do 30 hours of community work service.
Police say when Zywicki was arrested, she said she was “just having a bad day.”
- Rochester woman sentenced for BB gun shooting
- Austin teen sentenced for BB gun shooting
- BB gun threat charges dropped against Rochester man
- Boys accused of shooting a BB gun in Austin
- Austin teen accused of BB gun shooting pleads not guilty
- Austin teen pleads guilty in BB gun shooting
- Sheriff: Rochester woman who turned herself in had BB gun in possession, smelled of pot
- Rochester Police: Drug deal gone awry may have led to BB gun shooting
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Rochester man sentenced for stealing a gun