ROCHESTER, Minn. – After being accused of threatening a child and attacking a man with a knife, a Rochester woman is sentenced to probation.
Heidi Noel Corley, 27, pleaded guilty to felony domestic assault for a December 15, 2017, incident where a man told Rochester police that after he and Corley returned from a night of drinking, she got upset and grabbed a 12-year-old by the throat. After he pushed the child away from Corley, he said she grabbed a knife and came at him.
Corley was sentenced Monday to five years of supervised release and must either pay a $1,000 fine or perform 100 hours of community work service.
- Rochester woman sentenced after knife threat
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Woman sentenced after Charles City knife threat
- Rochester woman acquitted on knife threats
- Probation for Rochester knife threat
- Sentence issued for Winneshiek County knife threat
- Rochester man pleads guilty in knife threat
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to knife threat
- Homeless man accused of knife threat in Rochester.