MASON CITY, Iowa – A Rochester woman is pleading not guilty to a Clear Lake burglary.
Marylynn Kristin Lockie, 36, is charged with 1st degree burglary, a class “B” felony. Authorities say she entered a home in the 1500 block of 2nd Avenue North on April 11 and hit a man in the face with her elbow before taking items from the home outside and damaging them.
Lockie’s trial is scheduled to begin on August 21. A class “B” felony is punishable by up to 25 years in prison.
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- Woman pleads not guilty in Clear Lake assaults
- Clear Lake woman pleads guilty to meth crime
- Not guilty plea to burglary and assault in Clear Lake
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to marijuana crime