ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman accused of mail theft and drug possession is pleading guilty.
Kaylin Elizabeth Jayne Polk, 23 of Rochester, was arrested in October 2018 and January and February 2019. Law enforcement says Polk was stealing items out of mailboxes She entered guilty pleas Tuesday to two counts of mail theft and one count of 5th degree drug possession.
Polk is scheduled to be sentenced on June 10.
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Rochester woman arrested again for mail theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to chainsaw theft
- Half of accused mail theft duo pleads guilty
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to drug theft
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft