ROCHESTER, Minn. – One of a pair of Rochester women accused of assaulting a teenager has been sentenced before the other has even entered a plea.
Tatiano Latrice Lofton-Stewart, 20, and Tianna Marie Amos, 23, were charged with two counts of 1st degree burglary, two counts of 5th degree assault, and one counts of disorderly conduct. Authorities say they forced their way inside an apartment on April 10 and attacked a 16-year-old female.
Lofton-Stewart entered a guilty plea Thursday to 5th degree assault and was sentenced to one year of supervised probation and a $400 victim surcharge.
Amos has not entered a plea.
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to attack on teen
- Woman pleads not guilty in attack on Rochester teen
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Rochester teen pleads guilty to robbery
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to attacking his girlfriend
- Rochester teen pleads not guilty to another burglary
- Not guilty plea in attack on Rochester teen
- Woman accused of attacking her mother pleads not guilty
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman