WARREN TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Rochester woman was involved in a rear end collision in Winona County Friday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 6:47 am on Interstate 90. Nicole Christine Woehrle Beatyy, 41 of Rochester, had stopped in her vehicle near mile marker 250 due to a previous accident closing the eastbound lane. She was then hit from behind by a David Allen Stoen, 28 of Mabel.
Stoen suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Winona Hospital for treatment. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts.
The Winona County Sheriff’s Office, Wilson Fire, Winona Area Ambulance, and MnDOT assisted at the scene.
- Rochester woman in Winona County collision
- Rochester man in Winona County collision
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- Winona County killer sentenced
- Rochester woman sentenced for parking lot collision
- Rochester woman hospitalized after two-vehicle collision
- Rochester woman gets probation for intentional collision
- Winona man pleads guilty to Rochester burglary
- Winona man sentenced for Rochester burglary
- Rochester driver in Nicollet County collision