EYOTA TOWNSHIP, Minn. - Ice is being blamed for a Tuesday morning auto accident in Olmsted County.
Karina Jean Baltes, 22 of Rochester, was driving north on U.S. Highway 52 when the Minnesota State Patrol says she hit a patch of ice, lost control, and went into the ditch. Baltes suffered what is being described as a non-life threatening injury and was taken to St. Mary's Hospital.
Baltes was wearing her seat belt during this crash, which happened around 7:30 am.
Chatfield Fire Department and Eyota Amublance assisted at the scene.
- Rochester woman hurt in Tuesday morning crash
- Rochester woman hurt in Friday crash
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- Monday morning crash in Rochester
- Woman hurt in Freeborn County crash
- Tuesday morning robbery foiled in Rochester
- One hurt in pickup/SUV crash in Rochester
- UPDATE: Two hurt in crash west of Rochester.
- Two hurt in crash between Rochester and Byron
- Two hurt in crash on Highway 63 in Rochester