ROCHESTER, Minn. – An 18-year-old woman is facing charges for two DWIs in a 7-hour span.
Cameryn Hayft, of Rochester, was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance around 9:45 p.m. Wednesday at 559 20th St. SW.
Authorities say she was found with prescription pills and was taken to jail. She was released at some point overnight before a call at 4:45 a.m. came in about a car hitting a mail box in the 400 block of 20th St.
Police say Hayft was arrested again and found to be under the influence and is now facing two DWI charges.
Police say she could have ingested something after her release.
- Rochester woman charged with 2 DWIs in 7-hour span
- Rochester man pleads not guilty in DWI crashes
- Police: 2 men dancing in Rochester street leads to DWI, drug charges
- Update: 2 members of law enforcement injured during foot chase after DWI stop in Rochester
- Rochester woman sentenced for meth
- Woman facing drug charges after lockdown in Rochester
- Controlled buys lead to felony drug charge against Rochester woman
- Large meth arrest leads to felony charges against Rochester woman
- Iowa State Patrol urging drivers to slow down; 119 accidents reported in 30-hour span
- Mason City man hits two holes-in-one in six-day span