ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman with a history of harassment was arrested Friday in Olmsted County.
Police were called to the 2300 block of Tee Time Road SE at 1:30 pm Thursday for a report that Jean Ann Marx, 70 of Rochester, had violated a harassment restraining order by contacting someone she was not supposed to. Officers picked up Marx on Friday.
Marx was previously convicted of violating a harassment restraining order in Olmsted County in 2012. She was sentenced to one year of probation to the court in that case.
- Rochester woman accused of violating a restraining order
- Woman, 27, arrested for burglary, violating protection order in Rochester
- Police: Rochester man violates NCO, forces way into woman's house
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to no-contact violation
- Rochester man accused of beating a woman
- Rochester woman accused of vacuum theft
- Rochester woman accused of shoe robbery
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order
- Iowa Republicans vote to restrain the state's Attorney General
- Warnings to be issued for downtown parking violations in Rochester