ROCHESTER, Minn. – A woman is in jail after police say she tried to steal over $1,000 in items from a Target store in Rochester.
Desirae Marie Frank, 23 of Rochester, is facing a charge of felony theft. Rochester police say there were called to the Target store on Marketplace Drive NW around 6:30 pm Sunday. Staff says Frank tried to wheel four vacuums worth about $1,100 out in a shopping cart.
Target officials say Frank did this twice before, stealing three vacuums worth $1,500 on April 5 and two vacuums worth $1,000 on April 7.
- Rochester woman accused of vacuum theft
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to mail theft
- Rochester woman gets probation for drug theft
- Rochester woman arrested again for mail theft
- Charles City woman accused of theft
- Rochester man accused of beating a woman
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to drug theft
- Court docs: Mason City woman accused of insurance fraud, theft
- Iowa woman accused of faking transplant imprisoned for theft
- Teen arrested for Rochester auto theft