ROCHESTER, Minn. – A tip from a worker from Casey’s led Rochester police to nab a woman who they believe had stolen cell phones and was in possession of drug paraphernalia.
Katlyn Murphy-Tasler, 25, of Rochester, is facing charges for first-degree sales of a controlled substance, second-degree sales of a controlled substance in a park zone, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a BB gun in public.
Authorities say Murphy-Tasler was suspected of stealing an employee’s cell phone from the Casey’s on Marion Rd.
When pulled over by cops early Sunday morning, she was found to have 87 grams of synthetic K2, 1 ounce of methamphetamine, five cell phones, a BB gun and a scale for weighing drugs along with baggies.
- Rochester woman accused of stealing cell phones, selling drugs
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- Rochester man accused of stealing motorcycle
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty
- UPDATE: Charges dismissed in fist fight over cell phone
- Two women accused of stealing mail and gnomes in Rochester
- Rochester man accused of beating a woman
- IBM looking to sell its Rochester property
- IBM sells its location in Rochester