ROCHESTER, Minn. – Slashing tires results in more jail time for a Rochester man.
Rodolfo Maldonado, 61, was arrested in June after Rochester police were called to the 1300 block of 6th Street NW for a man wearing a Superman shirt slashing car tires with a knife. Officers say Maldonado refused to obey their commands and had to be repeatedly tased.
He pleaded guilty Friday to 4th degree damage to property and was sentenced to 90 days in the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center, with credit for 55 days already served.
- Rochester tire slasher sentenced
- Deferred judgment for Cresco tire slasher
- Outlaw sentenced in Rochester
- Rochester stabber sentenced
- Rochester ear-slicer sentenced
- Rochester garage burglar sentenced
- Plane blows a tire while landing at Rochester International Airport
- Rochester man sentenced for stalking
- Man sentenced for Rochester robberies
- Man sentenced after Rochester crashes