ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 19-year-old accused of 1st degree aggravated robbery is pleading guilty.
Dylan Roger Sutter, 19 of Rochester, was arrested on September 12, 2017. Police say a 62-year-old woman woke up around 3 am and says she saw Sutter going through her bedroom doors. She said her 62-year-old husband then chased Sutter and fought with him before Sutter ran away.
Police say they arrested Sutter about 10 minutes later with the victim’s watch in his possession.
After entering a guilty plea on Thursday, charges of 1st degree burglary and 5th degree assault were dismissed. Sutter’s sentencing is scheduled for July 30.
- Rochester teen pleads guilty to robbery
- Rochester man pleads guilty to armed robbery
- Rochester man pleads guilty to assault and robbery
- Albert Lea teen pleads not guilty to gunpoint robbery
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to attack on teen
- Woman pleads not guilty in attack on Rochester teen
- Rochester teen pleads not guilty to another burglary
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to beating teen girl
- Rochester man pleads guilty to robbing a teen girl
- Homeless man pleads guilty to robbery