WABASHA COUNTY, Minn. – The Minnesota State Patrol says a Rochester semi driver was involved in a fatal collision Friday morning.
It happened around 11:35 am on Highway 61 in Wabasha County. The State Patrol says a 2003 Ford pickup truck driven by a 58-year-old man from Lake City crossed the center line near mile marker 70 and hit head on with a semi driven by a 58-year-old man from Rochester.
The names of the drivers and a passenger in the pickup truck are expected to be released Saturday.
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester driver in Nicollet County collision
- Mower County driver unhurt in van/semi collision
- Humboldt County driver killed in collision with semi
- Multi-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Chain reaction collision in Rochester
- Four-vehicle collision in Rochester
- Trial set in deadly Humboldt County collision
- Arrest made in deadly central Iowa collision