ROCHESTER, Minn. – One end of Tongen Avenue NW is being closed to install a storm sewer pipe.
Rochester Public Works says Tongen will be blocked at the intersection with 48th Street NW from Thursday through Monday, weather permitting. 48th Street NW will remain open in both directions but Tongen Avenue will only be accessible from 51st Street NW.
This closure will not affect Rochester Public Transit buses.
- Rochester road closure to start Thursday
- Road closures could start Thursday in northwest Rochester
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Road closures in Rochester for President Trump's visit
- Road buckles in Rochester
- I-35 ramp closures Thursday in Worth County
- Flooding causes road closures in Kossuth County
- Destruction of Rochester hotel to start Friday