ROCHESTER, Minn. - A Rochester prostitution sting resulted in a 44-year-old man being arrested.
Bradly Clark, of Elkton, was arrested Monday after he allegedly showed up in response to an ad put up by the Rochester Police Department after agreeing to have sex in exchange for money.
Police said Clark showed up to a public meeting spot and was arrested.
He is facing a charge for prostitution, which is a gross misdemeanor.
- Rochester prostitution sting results in one arrest
- College professor arrested in Rochester prostitution sting
- Seven caught in Rochester prostitution sting
- Four facing prostitution charges after Rochester sting
- Rochester Police: 3 men arrested in prostitution sting
- Rochester prostitution sting upheld by MN Court of Appeals
- Three, including part-time police officer, arrested in prostitution sting in southern MN
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Plea deal in Rochester drug sting
- Canvassing Rochester's Primary Election results