ROCHESTER, Minn. – Rochester police say a medical condition may have led to a traffic death.
Police say 66-year-old Rodney Rustan, of Rochester, died Monday after a reported crash on 41st St. NW and 16th Ave. around 8:35 a.m.
The car hit a tree and utility pole. Rustan was unresponsive at the scene and later died. Officers said Rustan could have had a medical issue while driving that led to the crash.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.
- Rochester police say medical issue may have caused traffic death
- Police: Medical emergency causes crash, hospitalization in Rochester
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Medical condition results in Rochester crash
- Rochester police: Man standing in road stops traffic, punches truck
- Police: Pistol, meth, scale located after Rochester traffic stop
- Not guilty plea in Rochester traffic stop
- Drug bust after Rochester traffic stop
- 3-car accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Police: Large, naked man causes disturbance in downtown Rochester