ROCHESTER, Minn. - Police are looking for a man who was allegedly masturbating in front of a man’s garage.
Police say it happened around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at 1300 4th Ave. SE.
A man pulled into his driveway and found a guy in front of his garage with his pants down, according to police.
Authorities are looking from someone 20-38 years old, around 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds. The man had a full beard trimmed close to his face and was wearing a black and white checkered coat with brown pants.
- Rochester police looking for man who was allegedly touching himself in front of man's garage
- Rochester police searching for man who allegedly broke into garage, stole another man's truck
- Rochester garage burglar sentenced
- Rochester police investigating man allegedly exposing self to teen girls
- Police: Rochester man facing charges for allegedly stabbing brother
- Man sentenced after violent incident in Rochester parking garage
- Rochester man claims AK-47 stolen from his garage
- Man arrested for allegedly punching girlfriend at Rochester bar
- Mason City man facing arson charge for allegedly starting victim's garage on fire
- Man arrested after Austin garage fire