ROCHESTER, Minn. – Rochester police are investigating after a report from mayoral candidate Regina Mustafa said she was a target of racist comments.
The report, which included a screen shot from a comment made on her Google+ account, said “execute all Muslims in America.”
Rochester police say that because the threat was general, it may not be a prosecutable crime but they plan on talking to the prosecutor’s office.
- Rochester police investigating racist remark directed at Regina Mustafa
- Stonewall DFL endorses Regina Mustafa for Rochester Mayor
- Direct Support Professionals week in Rochester
- Republicans slam colleague Steve King for what they call racist remarks
- Rochester police investigating apparent armed robbery
- Rochester police investigating human trafficking at hotel
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Rochester police investigating man allegedly exposing self to teen girls
- Rochester police investigating robbery of woman walking home from work
- Resident hears 3 gunshots in SE Rochester, police investigating